- Silk Look Recycled Fabric Placemats (Set of 4)
- PREMIUM RED FABRIC PACKAGING: Delivered in a beautifully packaged, luxurious raw silk look RED BAG making it great for gifting or personal storage use. Delight your cherished ones with the perfect fusion of sustainability and eco-consciousness. As a zero plastic company we discourage use of plastic and do not use any in our packaging or product.
- LUXURIOUS SILK LOOK: Silk is a shimmering light weight textile known for its glossy slub texture which has transformed various cultures from centuries. However silk has often been questioned as an unethical fabric given that the silkworms are boiled in water alive for quick extraction of silk. We at D’Moksha have worked hard to present to you the luxury of silk look without being concerned about its ethical practices as we make our silk look fabric from recycled materials.
- DUAL TONE FABRIC: Our specially woven fabric reflects a unique dual tone at different angles in most colors. Its glossy look adds a dash of glamor unlike any other.
- ECO FRIENDLY-CHOICE: By opting for our silk look table linen made from recycled polyester, you make an eco-conscious decision that supports sustainable practices and promotes a circular economy.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Cleaning and ironing is a breeze with this placemat. It can be machine washed saving your time and effort in maintenance and iron without effort on low heat. Its practicality makes it a convenient choice for busy households.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE COLORS: These festive placemats are available in a hoist of colors to suit every occasion be it Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Passover, Memorial Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and or any holiday celebrations.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.