- SET OF 12 NAPKIN RINGS: Perfect for smaller gatherings or everyday use these napkin rings come in sets of 12 offering a versatile solution for your table settings. Whether for intimate dinners or casual get-togethers you'll have enough to elevate your dining experience.
- MANGO WOOD WITH FRINGED LINEN-LOOK FABRIC TASSELS: Crafted from rich mango wood & adorned with fringed linen-look fabric tassels these napkin rings combine natural elegance with a touch of sophistication.
- VARIETY OF COLORS- The array of available colors perfectly complements the warm tones of mango wood adding depth and versatility to your table settings. This variety ensures a seamless match for any occasion or decor style elevating your table decor effortlessly.
- DURABLE MANGO WOOD RINGS: Crafted from sturdy mango wood these rings are built to last. The combination of quality wood and intricately designed fringed linen-look fabric tassels not only protects your napkins but also adds an inviting charm to your dining experience.
- VERSATILE STYLISH APPLICATIONS: These napkin rings are designed to seamlessly transition from everyday meals to special gatherings. Moreover they make for excellent housewarming or Christmas gifts showcasing both practicality and style for your friends and family.
- GIFT FRIENDLY RED BAG PACKAGING: Delivered in a beautifully packaged luxurious raw silk look RED BAG making it great for gifting or personal storage use. Delight your cherished ones with the perfect fusion of sustainability and eco-consciousness. As a zero plastic company we discourage use of plastic and do not use any in our packaging or product.
- SPONSOR A GIRL CHILD'S EDUCATION: Our D'MOKSHA CARES PROGRAM contributes to a girl child's education in India with every purchase. YOU CAN KNOW HER AND TRACK HER PROGRESS FOR A YEAR.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.