- Set of 4, 14 x 19 Inch Placemats.
- GIFT FRIENDLY RED BAG PACKAGING: Delivered in a beautifully packaged, luxurious raw silk look RED BAG making it great for gifting or personal storage use. Delight your cherished ones with the perfect fusion of sustainability and eco-consciousness.
- PREMIUM HEAVYWEIGHT FABRIC: Experience the luxurious feel of our heavy weight fabric that lays elegantly and resists wrinkles, enhancing the overall visual appeal of your table setup.
- ELEGANT MITERED CORNER DESIGN: Enjoy the exquisite beauty of Linen Look Recycled Fabric Collection, featuring beautifully crafted mitered corner design that adds a touch of sophistication to your table setting, creating a seamless and polished look.
- RANGE OF VIBRANT COLORS: Choose from a wide array of captivating colors that effortlessly match your decor, allowing you to express your personal style and set the perfect tone for any occasion.
- HANDCRAFTED BY ARTISANS: Each artisan is specially trained to deliver superior quality table linen perfect for every season - Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.