- ELEGANT LINEN TABLE RUNNER: Enhance your decor and display your affection for the environment with our exquisite Marrow Edge Runners. This earth-friendly and stylish masterpiece is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, ensuring a superior quality product suitable for any occasion, from festive celebrations like Christmas and Halloween to the charm of Fall and the warmth of Thanksgiving.
- BEAUTIFUL MARROW EDGE DESIGN: These stylish linen runners have beautiful marrow edge design on the edge to enhance your table setup. The vibrant, bright-colored edge detailing adds a captivating touch to your table setup, creating an inviting and festive atmosphere.
- CERTIFIED 100% EUROPEAN FLAX: Our handcrafted runners are made only from 100% EUROPEAN FLAX (grown in Belgium, France, and the Netherlands) certified by BUREAU VERITAS, the world's leading quality certification agency.
- AVAILABLE IN A RANGE OF COLORS: Our Marrow Edge Collection, features a hoist of vibrant and colorful border choices to add a splash of personality to your table setting.
- VERSATILE SIZING OPTIONS: These Marrow Edge Runners are available in a range of sizes to suit your needs, ensuring a perfect fit for various table settings and occasions.
- GREAT GIFT CHOICE: Gift your loved ones a blend of quality and sustainability through our Marrow Edge Collection, thoughtfully presented in sustainable handcrafted paper packaging.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.