- 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER DINNER NAPKINS made from waste plastic bottles; great for the planet. Each dinner napkin set CONTAINS 20 TO 30 PLASTIC BOTTLES, depending on the size, keeping plastic out of oceans and landfills.
- CLOTH NAPKINS HANDCRAFTED BY ARTISANS: Each artisan is specially trained to deliver superior quality linen look dinner napkins perfect for every season - Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- BEAUTY OF LINEN, DURABILITY OF POLYESTER: The fabric combines the classic beauty of linen with the longevity and versatility of polyester. Wrinkle resistant, easy to iron, heavy weight, absorbent, these cloth napkins are easy to wash and maintain
- GREAT GIFT CHOICE: Gift your loved ones a blend of quality and sustainability with our 100% recycled dinner napkins PACKAGED IN REUSABLE UTILITY BAGS.
- SPONSOR A GIRL CHILD'S EDUCATION: Our D'MOKSHA CARES PROGRAM contributes to a girl child's education in India with every purchase. YOU CAN KNOW HER AND TRACK HER PROGRESS FOR A YEAR.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.