Ivory Linen Curtains Set of 2 - Luxe
- RICH & PREMIUM LINEN CURTAINS: Made of 100% certified pure linen fabric, these premium curtains add style and elegance to your living room, bedroom and dining space.
- AIRY and BREATHABLE: One of the most eco-friendly and sustainable fabrics, these elegant textured woven linen adds a refreshing appeal to your window and lets in wonderful diffused light while helping to minimize energy usage, while also providing privacy. Once you use it, you will love this natural fabric as much as we do. Perfect for spring, summer, fall and winter
- PACKAGE CONTAINS: Two panels per box, Unlined, 3 Inch Rod Pocket and 4 Inch Bottom Hem. These lovely classic linen curtains come in a variety of colors, you may easily match them to your existing home décor
- UNIQUE HOME DÉCOR: Since all our pieces are handcrafted, no two pieces are identical making every creation unique and one-of-its-kind. This means that every piece that you buy has its own special character and story.
- SPONSOR A GIRL CHILD'S EDUCATION: Our D'MOKSHA CARES PROGRAM contributes to a girl child's education in India with every purchase. YOU CAN KNOW HER AND TRACK HER PROGRESS FOR A YEAR.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.