- LINEN TABLECLOTH HANDCRAFTED BY ARTISANS: Upgrade your kitchen table, dining room table or buffet table with this stunning rectangle tablecloth. The linen tablecloth is made from Pure European Flax Linen officially certified by Bureau Veritas, the world's leading quality certification agency.
- HANDPICKED SKILLED ARTISANS FOR EXQUISITE DESIGN : Exquisite linen comes together with impeccable stitching in this gorgeous collection for everyday use. Handcrafted by skilled artisans and the colors in this collection are handpicked to match a range of upholstery and decor styles. Each tablecloth has perfect mitered corners lending it sophistication, which bring out sheer elegance to create awe for any visitor to your lovely abode.
- PURE LINEN TABLECLOTHS QUALITY ASSURANCE: Our attractive rectangular tablecloths create the perfect look for a variety of happy occasions. This tablecloth is suitable for your dining-room table, kitchen table or outdoor patio table. Set the mood for all kinds of occasions with our wonderfully constructed, beautifully sewn pure linen tablecloths.
- GREAT GIFT CHOICE: Gift your loved ones a blend of quality and sustainability with our 100% pure linen tablecloths packaged in sustainable handcrafted paper.
- SPONSOR A GIRL CHILD'S EDUCATION: Our D'MOKSHA CARES PROGRAM contributes to a girl child's education in India with every purchase. YOU CAN KNOW HER AND TRACK HER PROGRESS FOR A YEAR.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.