Orange Linen Look Recycled Fabric Fringe Table Runner
- Linen Look Recycled Fabric Fringe Table Runner
- GIFT FRIENDLY RED BAG PACKAGING: Delivered in a beautifully packaged, luxurious raw silk look RED BAG making it great for gifting or personal storage use. Delight your cherished ones with the perfect fusion of sustainability and eco-consciousness. As a zero plastic company we discourage use of plastic and do not use any in our packaging or product.
- PREMIUM HEAVYWEIGHT FABRIC: Experience the luxurious feel of our heavy weight fabric that lays elegantly and resists wrinkles, enhancing the overall visual appeal of your table setup.
- STYLISH FRINGE DESIGN: Crafted from earth-friendly recycled fabric, our linen-look fringe collection showcases a distinctive fringe design, adding a touch of contemporary elegance and a hint of bohemian charm to your table decor.
- RANGE OF VIBRANT COLORS: Choose from a wide array of captivating colors that effortlessly match your decor, allowing you to express your personal style and set the perfect tone for any occasion.
- VERSATILE SIZING OPTIONS: These linen look recycled fabric fringe collection runners are available in a range of sizes to suit your needs, ensuring a perfect fit for various table settings and occasions.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.