- GIFT FRIENDLY RED BAG PACKAGING: Delivered in a beautifully packaged, luxurious raw silk look RED BAG making it great for gifting or personal storage use. Delight your cherished ones with a harmonious blend of sustainability and eco-consciousness. As a zero plastic company we refrain the use of plastic in any of our packaging or products.
- PREMIUM FABRIC: Incorporate the touch of luxurious linen look fabric into your daily life. Its expert craftsmanship guarantees a smooth drape for a wrinkle-free daily dining experience.
- UNIQUE KNOTTED DESIGN: Each hand-hemstitched piece intricately weaves an aura of elegance into your dining table. The parallel knotted pattern elevates the entire runner, infusing it with a captivating bohemian charm that sets it apart.
- PALETTE OF LIVELY COLORS : Create the perfect ambiance for any event with our extensive selection of enchanting colors, allowing this elegant table runner to seamlessly complement your decor.
- VERSATILE SIZING SELECTION: Discover the ideal fit for any home or occasion within our extensive range of options, catering to every preference.
- SPONSOR A GIRL CHILD'S EDUCATION: Our D'MOKSHA CARES PROGRAM contributes to a girl child's education in India with every purchase. YOU CAN KNOW HER AND TRACK HER PROGRESS FOR A YEAR.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical-intensive.
· Our weaving partners are primarily solar-powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
· We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
· D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first-of-its-kind D'Moksha Cares program, each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
Our zero waste policy means that the leftover fabric cuttings from our factory are sent over to women who can’t step out of their homes for work. These women use the leftover fabrics to create placemats and doilies, thereby earning an income from home.